by ebthet

Original Post

Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

★★ Apprentice

Will this ever be fixed?

Message 81 of 585 (2,756 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How many people have to call, complain, or file a complaint before something gets done ? 

Message 82 of 585 (2,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
 I can imagine how disappointing it could be, some of our customers have already reported this issue. Good thing is, our team is aware and has already started working towards a resolution, meanwhile I’d request you to just wait for sometime while we look into it. We really appreciate your patience.

We have a highly qualified and experienced team of engineers that are working on this to fix it up and i assure you here that it will be fixed very soon !

This was my most resent chat with an EA advisor lord knows who these teams of engineers are but its taking a really long time.....
Message 83 of 585 (3,170 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 84 of 585 (3,157 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Tigerboi1979 To quote The Amazing Jonathan: "The wheel turns but the hamster is dead." Or in this case distracted by the keys jangling right beside it. Week 1 without the server up by the way.
Message 85 of 585 (3,131 Views)

★★★ Guide

@dwdtg20

Mine came back up a week or two ago, but was out close to a month. This whole thing crazy. If they at least told us what the issue is, at least people would know what to expect.

Message 86 of 585 (3,124 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The message on mine keeps changing from temporarily unavailable, invalid details, and no longer existing. It's getting increasingly frustrating and I just want to know what the Heck is going on here.

Like you said, it's been almost a month. I don't mind waiting but I'm getting annoyed at being left in the dark.

Message 87 of 585 (3,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At this point I've moved on to other games--I'll check back in a month. It's ridiculous that the only kind of support we're getting are some automated/prewritten messages about how they're "aware" of the problem? Really, though? If they were aware of the problem and paid it as much mind as other EA games, the problem would have been fixed Day 1.

Pardon my language, but what's the point of having a * forum if they're not going to give us any updates? What happened? Did some guy spill coffee all over the computer labeled 'Dragon Age: Origins Severs - DO NOT TOUCH'? Are they under a DDOS attack? Did a group of angry protesters seize EA headquarters?

Literally anything could have happened and we wouldn't hear about it; and I guarantee the solution is as simple as flipping a few switches. :/

Message 88 of 585 (3,022 Views)

★★★ Guide
Spoiler

The servers were destroyed by darkspawn. 

Message 89 of 585 (3,008 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I guess its still down its been 2 weeks. unbelievable this is ridiculous customer service. 

Message 90 of 585 (2,796 Views)