Re: “ EA Servers Are No Longer Available “ for Dragon Age Origins ?

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Re: Unable to access online profile storage PS3

★★★ Newbie

Ok I have same issue tried sitting for several hours with different EA supports, and still get "Unable to access your online profile storage. The account information provided may be invalid." I have no special characters in pass,I have not changed any account data, and it was working no problems few days before. I can log into EA Dragon age 2 and inquisition online storage fine it is only JUST Dragon Age Origin server access i am locked out of with the Error on all my accounts now not just one I was playing for months off and on. I reset PS3 which wiped all my data pertaining to account logins etc.., and followed the rest of the Trouble shooting instructions to no avail. I was hoping anyone at all might know a fix that can fix the message Unable to access your online profile storage. The account information provided may be invalid. I can access some of my DLC but not all, and until I can log into Dragon Age Origin server to access all my DLCs  I am stuck unable to play certain parts of my game on PS3. I have PC versions of both DAO and DAO 2 but not Inquisition. I can log into PC versions no problem so I am at a loss as to why all of sudden my PS3 version starts up with this error. I did however see that my nephew played with my Dragon Age keep tapestry and added every Reward for Career items and DLCs , and I thought maybe that caused issue so I deleted tapestry world state, and logged out and back in and started new tapestry and career was still same nothing changed can not delete anything he added. Support says they can not reset online storage server data for any of my accounts effected (still think they could just don't want to do it). Sorry for the lengthy addition just ranted frustration at a so far unfixable issue.

Message 11 of 585 (30,647 Views)

Dragon Age Servers down.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have spent several customer services sessions and hours upon hours trying to fix my connection to the Dragon Age servers that EA kept insisting was on my end. Now I come to find out it is the dragon age servers and a known issue!! 

Edit: Offensive words removed.

Message 12 of 585 (30,624 Views)

Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

We're currently investigating this issue. Once I get any updates, I will notify you in this thread.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience, while we're looking into it.

/Ataashi

Message 13 of 585 (30,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Ataashi

I think bigger than outage is the fact that your customer service reps are blaming the users and there is a known issue. At one point they even had me calling my ISP telling them to open ports. Which if I had gone all of the way through with it would have cost me $60 and 2 day guarantee that they would stay open, or $16 a month to make sure that they do. I love the Dragon Age series, but I don't spend a fortune on ports love it. I used to work customer service for Comcast years ago. We were always taught to double check for know issues in the area before putting customers through a process using up time that they could have used elsewhere. Just a thought.

Message 14 of 585 (30,551 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The EA servers are no longer available.  That's what I just saw.  If that isn't the rusty nail in the coffin for one my most beloved game series, I'm not sure what is.  It's hard to find continuation if you can't have characters you create, let alone your DLC, translate from game to game.  RIP Dragon Age.  It was fun while it lasted.  Sure you can still play the games, but it will leave a bad taste in your mouth knowing what you once had is gone.

Message 15 of 585 (30,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Tavalan;  There is no such official announcement.  There is a "Known Issue" that EA is investigating. (Read the post two above yours from a Community Manager.)

I just launched DAO and logged-in to the Dragon Age servers on my PC with no problem.  Looks like this is a PS3-only, Sony-caused glitch to me...

Message 16 of 585 (30,455 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@TavalanIt's not on this list, so I think we're safe in the long term.

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2018 

Message 17 of 585 (30,444 Views)

“ EA Servers Are No Longer Available “ for Dragon Age Origins ?

★★ Apprentice

I have been trying for several days to sign in to the Dragon Age Servers on my PlayStation 3, I had all of my DLC downloaded, including most of the rewards from the keep linked to my account. Thinking it was something wrong on my end, I did everything I could think of to try to get it working again. I deleted the game saved data, the patches, everything only to find out that I still can’t access the Dragon Age Servers, and now my account is not shown whatsoever nor is any of my downloadable content ! I’m very frustrated with this. Please figure out what is going on with this so I can resume playing my favorite game, and use all of the content that I have paid for. 

Message 18 of 585 (28,661 Views)

Re: “ EA Servers Are No Longer Available “ for Dragon Age Origins ?

Hero (Retired)
@ZackeryGardner This is a know issue that is currently being investigated, as you can see from this post just a few before yours - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/Known-issue-Problem-with-logging-into-DA-Origins-server...
Message 19 of 585 (28,645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ThandalNLyman It's on Xbox as well...maybe EA is trying to force us onto PC. lol

Message 20 of 585 (30,359 Views)