Re: DAO Sign IN

by Tavalan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've been playing Origins recently with no issues.  The other day, the game wouldn't connect to the servers.  I reset the system and still unable to connect.  Now I see this message.  Unable to access your online profile storage.  The account information may be invalid.  ??  My account status, as I've checked, seems in order and I can log into the servers via DA2 just fine.  I'm unclear as to what's going on all of a sudden; is this on my end?  If so, how can I go about getting things back on track?  Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 585 (77,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys and gals!

FYI, the DAO servers actually don’t serve any purpose besides hosting profile info and screenshots, so you should be able to download and use the extra content without any issues Standard smile If it's not working, then the problem might not be related to the servers.

Now some important news...

I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread, because of its current state. I'm sorry for not having any further updates for a very long time, but you have to remember about our forum rules while continuing to discuss the issue here. Most importantly:

• Keep it on-topicIf someone created a thread, it's because they're looking for an answer to their question or want to discuss a specific topic. Changing the topic of the thread isn't helpful.
  • Don't post petition and boycottsPetitions and boycott discussions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.
  • Don't chat about moderationOur moderators are here to keep this place happy and helpful for everyone. Discussing the way they do things is not okay.

You will find full Answers HQ rules and guidelines here.

You're more than welcome to open a new thread if you'd still like to have a discussion about this on AHQ, but always have our rules in mind. Otherwise, I will still post any relevant updates in this thread.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 584 of 585 (80,918 Views)

All Replies

Unable to access online profile storage PS3

★★★★ Novice

I've been trying to sign into the dragon age servers on my ps3 but it just gives me the message "Unable to access your profile storage. The account information provided may be invalid."  (though im able to sign in through inquisition on ps4) 

i spoke to an advisor and followed his instructions he suggested a troubleshooting which i did but it still does not work i dont know what to do if i cant sign in i wont be able to use the dlc's i bought

Message 1 of 585 (77,146 Views)

EA servers are no longer available????

★★★ Newbie

So I have been trying to log into the dragon age servers for several days now. At first is was telling me that my credentials may have been wrong but wouldn’t give me the option to change anything and the website wouldn’t load. Now when I try to connect to the dragon age servers it tells me that EA servers are no longer available. All I want to do is get through all of the dlc for origins so I can upload my saves until I get to inquisition. I haven’t had any problems with it until this week. Meaning I was able to play all of the dlc with no hitches until like two days ago. What the heck is going on and how do we fix this????

Message 3 of 585 (77,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You aren’t the only one. I was having these same issues and now it’s telling me that EA servers are no longer available. I have no idea how to fix it. I’ve tried updating my system and checking for game updates, restarting system and everything. I hope EA gets all this figured out soon 

Message 4 of 585 (77,179 Views)

EA servers for DA:O no loner available?

★★★★★ Novice

Recently when trying to sign in to the Dragon Age server it would say that my details were invalid or something, and I figured I'd do a network reboot and see if that changes anything. It didn't.

And NOW it's telling me, when I try to sign in, that "The EA servers are no longer available."

Another network reboot - still nothing.

I DMed EA Help on twitter and they said to report it here so, here I am.

Help.

Message 5 of 585 (77,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here it’s used to say “Unable to access your online profile storage”  and now it’s saying “The EA Servers Are No Longer Available” I hope they fix it I’ve been dying to play All the dragon age games

Message 6 of 585 (77,126 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too! They were definitely up and working on the 15th this month (the DA Keep shows my trophies until then in the notifications).

I hope they fix this soon, I've finished the game now and I want to upload my character to the keep for DAI.

Message 7 of 585 (77,120 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My fellow players, I'm sorry you're experiencing the same woes I am.  I chatted with EA support for the better part of the morning and they were as confused as me.  I also hope they get this fixed in some way, shape or form.

Message 8 of 585 (77,102 Views)

Hero (Retired)
You might be able to log into Dragon Age servers by removing all special characters from your account password, so that it's only alphanumeric. However I'm not sure there's any benefit to logging in anymore, as the game data doesn't sync with Dragon Age Keep. You'll still have to manually set your world state in Keep, then download and import to the next game.
Message 9 of 585 (77,094 Views)

Dragon Age Origins and PS3- Not connecting to Servers

★★★ Novice

So I decided to get back into Dragon Age Origins and fired up my ps3, and I could not connect to the dragon age servers at all. Someone told me that it's no longer available for Origins and the PS3. Is that true? Or was my ps3 just having a hard time connecting that day?

Message 10 of 585 (77,070 Views)