How to move camera with mouse, without pressing right mouse button?

by DarkGrumpyFox

Original Post

How to move camera with mouse, without pressing right mouse button?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there a way how to move camera with mouse, without pressing right button?!  

Message 1 of 6 (6,110 Views)

Re: How to move camera with mouse, without pressing right mouse button?

Hero (Retired)
@DarkGrumpyFox You can use keyboard commands. By default, Page Up & Page Down zoom in and out between exploration and tactical view. In exploration view A & D turn the camera left and right, while Home & End tilts the camera up and down. In tactical view the arrow keys move the camera up, down, left & right.
Message 2 of 6 (6,089 Views)

Hero (Retired)
That's probably not what you're looking for though, but I'm not aware of any method to do it by mouse without holding the right button.
Message 3 of 6 (6,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarkGrumpyFox;  As you already noted in the DAI thread, "No."   The game is almost 10 years old and the way it works is the way it works.  As a side note, I like being able to move in one direction whilst looking in a completely different one, so I prefer the way DAO/DA2 handles this over the way DAI does (Eclipse/Aurora vs. Frostbite engine.)

Message 4 of 6 (6,016 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DarkGrumpyFox Hi there. I just found this post. Perhaps you can do what I did. To move a camera when battle or something, you can use a mouse that has wheel on the middle of your mouse. Use it to move your view points. You should click the mouse wheel first, then hold and drag it to whereever you want. Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (3,701 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (3,582 Views)