How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

by BlizDKH

Original Post

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an U

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Could you please register my digital copy of DAO as well? Thank you.

Message 21 of 51 (1,010 Views)

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an U

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is this thread still the best place to get assistance for this problem?

I purchased DA: Origins and Awakening digital for PS3 so cannot register - I tried contacting the live support they told me to speak to Playstation, tried that and they told me to come back here.

Haven't had much luck yet!

Message 22 of 51 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I would also like to get my digital copy of Dragons Age Origins registered

I play on Play Station 3

Thanks.

Message 23 of 51 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same issue. I have a digital version of DAO and DAO Awakening for the xbox 360 

Message 24 of 51 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with my digital copy of DA: Origins and DA: Awakening. I need to register my games because I want my data to be synchronized with the new DA Keep! The waiting time to chat with a game assistant is too long, and I don't know what to do (approximately 60 minutes.. who's got so much time to wait?). I also have a bad internet connection that makes me start the procedure all over again, every single time.

Message 25 of 51 (916 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I also have this issue, could anyone help me register my game.

Message 26 of 51 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please can you register mine as well, I also need Dragon Age Origins registering as well, would you be abl eto do them both, many thanks

Message 27 of 51 (869 Views)

★ Novice
Could you please register my dragon age origins and awakening for xbox 360 as I have no way to do it and I would like to be able to import to the keep, any help would be appreciated.
Message 28 of 51 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too please Standard smile
Message 29 of 51 (854 Views)

How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:2 when I don't have an U

★★★ Newbie

Message 30 of 51 (833 Views)