Help I forgot Bioware or Game login, or whatever

by Tgeary5

Original Post

Help I forgot Bioware or Game login, or whatever

★ Novice

So I went to BioWare Social to check it out, I couldn't log in at all.  For two reasons.  1- I haven't played DAO in years, and since moved out of state so of course my email has changed.  I have it corrected with ORGIN though.

I downloaded the game from Orgin, went to start the game and of course when I go to log in so I can get my DLC's.  I don't remember my log in *?  Do I log in with my new email address that I have with Origin?

Did BioWare Social change? 

Please help me out.  Also I have another questions

Two years ago at my old address and old PC.  I had awakening listed in Origin but it isn't showing up.  I do have the standalone disc with the S/N so how do I get that to show up again on Origin?

I noticed up top I'm logged in as Lera213.  That was my old email account  It was [edit: email address removed]  It isn't that anymore.  SO HELP ME PLEASE

New email is [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 9 (12,336 Views)

Re: Help I forgot Bioware or Game login, or whatever

[ Edited ]
Hero

A BioWare account is the same as an EA/Origin account. You use the same credentials.

If you have more than one account and need credentials of the old one back, you need to contact official support for that. http://help.ea.com/contact-us

If you lost Awakening, you can talk to support about that as well. Make sure you right click DAO and go to game details to see if it's not listed in the DLC section.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (12,324 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you and got that but now all my DLC's that I bought before are now telling me to buy them? I spoke with advisor and they cannot help me.

Message 3 of 9 (12,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the SAME PROBLEM AGGHHH It makes me want to buy em all again Urgh

Message 4 of 9 (12,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your advice is not working, I just bought dragon age origins and cant log in, tried using every old password I could think of including the one for Nintendo and for Playstation and your game just wont let me in. I'm at [edit: email address removed] please help thanks

Message 5 of 9 (11,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TalliGrrl ; You're not talking to EA here.  You're talking to fellow players.

As @Fred_vdp said above, you need to contact an EA Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com.  They are the only ones who can help with account/authorization problems.

Message 6 of 9 (11,279 Views)

★ Novice
@ThandalNLyman Problem is of course that EA never does actually help... they just do what everyone does these days, take your money and then leave you to sort out your own problems!
Message 7 of 9 (10,558 Views)

Hero

@Alandragonbone wrote:
@ThandalNLyman Problem is of course that EA never does actually help... they just do what everyone does these days, take your money and then leave you to sort out your own problems!

I had some very good experiences with EA support just yesterday. It's worth a try at least.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 9 (10,534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Alandragonbone;  I have opened numerous cases with EA Game Advisors over the years.  I won't claim that every rep was helpful, but I'm persistent.  Every case has been resolved satisfactorily, but some cases took three different reps before I reached one who understood the issue correctly and could do something about it.

Message 9 of 9 (10,517 Views)