Re: Game Crashes Everytime I Load Save + Error Message (PC)

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes Everytime I Load Save + Error Message (PC)

★ Novice

Hello,

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but I'm a new player of Dragon Age Origins and I keep getting this error message "you have timed out while attempting to access your online storage". Also my game crashes everytime I try to load a save which I'm guessing is a result of the error message. I did a little research and on a forum, a post from 2009 said it was a server problem on the game's end and not the player's. I just want to know if that answer is accurate or if I have done something wrong and have to do anything to fix the issue. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @vannybees

When you have a chance can you try disabling Cloud Storage in Origin to see if that helps? 

You should see the option to disable it in the client Settings. Let me know if you're still getting the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,289 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @vannybees

When you have a chance can you try disabling Cloud Storage in Origin to see if that helps? 

You should see the option to disable it in the client Settings. Let me know if you're still getting the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,290 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent okay, it's working fine now! thank you so much!
Message 3 of 4 (1,251 Views)

Community Manager

@vannybees 

You're welcome! 

Thanks for checking and and letting me know it's working for you now. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,218 Views)