Freedom for Anders bug

by Humunkoloss

Original Post

Freedom for Anders bug

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I can't enter the abandone warehouse in amaranthine, despite the sign is shown on the map and Anders is in the party. I already read, that this is/was a known bug, but i haven't found a solution yet. Can it be fixed by a console command or something like that? Gameversion is 1.05 and i use the ultimate edition.

Message 1 of 2 (1,231 Views)

Re: Freedom for Anders bug

★ Apprentice

I am replaying DAO and Awakenings and had the same problem.  I found this posting and it helped me to finish Anders companion quest; however, the link in the post no longer exists.

"It is possible after speaking to the elf woman and learning about the warehouse that the warehouse door will still remain closed. Walking near the warehouse door results in Anders speaking a line, as if you had spoken to him, but without being able to enter the quest can never be finished. It is suggested you save your game before getting the quest, and then upon initiating it immediately check the door. Additionially, the console command: "runscript zz_coa_debug" can jump inside the warehouse. However, the looping dialogue and inability to enter from the outside will still exist. " 

Message 2 of 2 (799 Views)