by l-MrMayor-l

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

ea sucks really.JPG

The main question/problem 've been forced to be repeated again in the end so you can see my problem and the answers I've got. I know it works the other way around -from steam into origin- but not the way I wanted? And like it is not enough the guy asks me over and over again why I wanna do such a thing like that. The answer to that was simple; non of your f***in' business. but of course I was being polite. If you really need an answer to that, an actual answer, here it comes; I do not want any other client except Steam -which we all can access tons of video games worldwide- to play my games if I don't have to. Sadly I couldn't find any customer service complaint form on-line so I'm droppin' it here. 

Message 1 of 3 (808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

Hero

A physical copy of Dragon Age Origins doesn't entitle you to a digital copy on Steam. To answer your question:

"I know it works the other way around -from steam into origin- but not the way I wanted?"

If you buy the game somewhere other than Steam, no amount of money from this sale goes to Valve, so Valve doesn't have to cover the cost of the bandwidth. If you want the game on Steam, you either have to buy it there or add it as a non-Steam game.

I agree that the EA representative's question was irrelevant and did not need to be repeated.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,284 Views)

All Replies

Hero

A physical copy of Dragon Age Origins doesn't entitle you to a digital copy on Steam. To answer your question:

"I know it works the other way around -from steam into origin- but not the way I wanted?"

If you buy the game somewhere other than Steam, no amount of money from this sale goes to Valve, so Valve doesn't have to cover the cost of the bandwidth. If you want the game on Steam, you either have to buy it there or add it as a non-Steam game.

I agree that the EA representative's question was irrelevant and did not need to be repeated.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,285 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the answer Fred. Yeah I know Steam gets a cut from those sales but I don't know I thought maybe they had some kind of an arrangement for the owners of the game. But still, EA Customer Service sucks lol. have a good day mate.

Message 3 of 3 (784 Views)