Re: Dragon age origins ultimate edition: DLC not showing up ingame after i've downloaded it

by EA_Eve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age origins ultimate edition: DLC not showing up ingame after i've downloaded it

★★★ Newbie

I've tried several times to download the "Return to Ostagar" DLC but it does not show up ingamr or on the ingame download list. how do i fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (1,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age origins ultimate edition: DLC not showing up ingame after i've downloaded it

Community Manager (retired)

@abuto wrote:

No, i install the DLC that is on the disc but it doesn't show up ingame no matter how many times i try to install it.

The game comes with all the DLC on disc.

If you are on PS3, you'll need to contact an Advisor and they will help you get the DLC. There is a known issue with Return to Ostagar missing from the European Ultimate Edition.

See this thread for further information:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-Origins/Dragon-Age-Origins-Playstation-3-Technical-Suppor...

Hope that helps,

Eve

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,203 Views)

All Replies

@abuto wrote:

I've tried several times to download the "Return to Ostagar" DLC but it does not show up ingamr or on the ingame download list. how do i fix this?

Is your issue similar to this one

Message 2 of 4 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, i install the DLC that is on the disc but it doesn't show up ingame no matter how many times i try to install it.

Message 3 of 4 (1,046 Views)

@abuto wrote:

If you are on PS3, you'll need to contact an Advisor and they will help you get the DLC. There is a known issue with Return to Ostagar missing from the European Ultimate Edition.

See this thread for further information:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-Origins/Dragon-Age-Origins-Playstation-3-Technical-Suppor...

Hope that helps,

Eve

Message 4 of 4 (1,204 Views)