Dragon age origins deleted progress

by HJSERR

Original Post

Dragon age origins deleted progress

★ Novice

Hiya! so I've been on and off playing dragon age origins for a while now. For a couple years actually but I've never finished the game. For Christmas I got a new pc and switched over all my stuff and lost my progress which I was told shouldn't have happened but it wasn't a big deal I sorta expected it so I just restarted somewhat recently however every time I get finished with making allies with Orzammar and the elves it sends me back to before I did. I always save my game before exiting. sometimes twice to make sure. Last time I played I got right to the last event where it tells you you cant go back and I saved and exited and when I got back on it sent me right back to before I made allies with the three groups. This has happened three times now. Once on my old laptop and twice on this new computer. I'm really trying to finish it up so my progress can transfer over to the second game so I can play all three in a row but I'm reeeeealllyyy tired of having to play the exact same scenes over and over. Has anyone else had this issue or have any clue why its happening? is it something janky with my account? it likely isn't my computer since its happened on more than once device. This has also happened over the span of like- two years. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 2 (620 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins deleted progress

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem might be from your origin cloud, one probability is that for some reason your progress cannot be saved in the cloud and every time you lunch the game, the cloud overwrites your local saves. so try to disable cloud saves for a change and see if it works.

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)