Dragon Age Ultimate Ps3 problem with Dlc

by undenis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Ultimate Ps3 problem with Dlc

★★★ Newbie

I have installed Return to Ostagar dlc but game doesnt see it, what should i do to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (3,967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Ultimate Ps3 problem with Dlc

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

My admin powers tell me that you are located in Europe. 

Unfortunately the only solution for players who have the European version of the PS3 Ultimate Edition is to get in contact with an EA Game Advisor to get this fixed. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option if possible. If you feel comfortable talking to a chat advisor in English switch your country to US on the help page to see the chat option.

Fernando Melo from BioWare said here:

As some players have reported, the Return to Ostagar DLC appears to not have been included correctly on the Euro version of the Ultimate Edition for PS3.  

While there is a DLC listed with this name, it appears to be the contents of one of the other DLCs.  Our sincere apologies for this error.

If you purchased this version (near the bottom of the PS3 game box spine you should see a product id beginning with "BLES", followed by a number) - please contact EA customer support for your local region and they will be able to manually add the Return to Ostagar DLC to your EA account.  

You will then be able to download this DLC from the PSN Store via the in-game Downloadable Content screen.

Once EA support has done this, you can verify it is added to your account by checking the http://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php page.  You will also be able to read the instructions for downloading this content by following the 'more info' link,  as well as confirm this account is correctly linked to your PSN Name at the top of that page.  

This issue does not apply to the North American version (product id on the spine beginning with "BLUS").

As this is a known issue, our Game Advisors should be able to help you right away.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,312 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

My admin powers tell me that you are located in Europe. 

Unfortunately the only solution for players who have the European version of the PS3 Ultimate Edition is to get in contact with an EA Game Advisor to get this fixed. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option if possible. If you feel comfortable talking to a chat advisor in English switch your country to US on the help page to see the chat option.

Fernando Melo from BioWare said here:

As some players have reported, the Return to Ostagar DLC appears to not have been included correctly on the Euro version of the Ultimate Edition for PS3.  

While there is a DLC listed with this name, it appears to be the contents of one of the other DLCs.  Our sincere apologies for this error.

If you purchased this version (near the bottom of the PS3 game box spine you should see a product id beginning with "BLES", followed by a number) - please contact EA customer support for your local region and they will be able to manually add the Return to Ostagar DLC to your EA account.  

You will then be able to download this DLC from the PSN Store via the in-game Downloadable Content screen.

Once EA support has done this, you can verify it is added to your account by checking the http://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php page.  You will also be able to read the instructions for downloading this content by following the 'more info' link,  as well as confirm this account is correctly linked to your PSN Name at the top of that page.  

This issue does not apply to the North American version (product id on the spine beginning with "BLUS").

As this is a known issue, our Game Advisors should be able to help you right away.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After reading this i am very dissappointed. i have spent the whole day trying to find out information about this problem, I have tried the online help centre with no luck at all, i even tried to find out if i could e-mail the advisors or something.Do i have to phone them and how much would that cost considering it's about faulty software?

Message 3 of 4 (3,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just contacted Game Advisor. First i've send her this topic and in response i've got an link to solved problem for PC version of this game . Later G.A. said she cant do anyting with this issue.

After this ive saved chat transcript and cried ;(

Message 4 of 4 (3,441 Views)