Dragon Age Servers Still Down

by RamboTheSauceGod

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Servers Still Down

★★★ Guide

@lvalenti30

My current Inquisitror..and that's everything that's currently on my phone. lol I erased the rest..

Message 31 of 224 (3,272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Posting again to make sure we try to keep this thread on topic.  We wouldn't want it to get shut down for minor reasons like the other thread that was documenting the extent of customers who are put out by this issue of inaccessible DLC content.

EA - Please respond with more information about the DOA servers and whether the game is still being supported to the extent that we will be able to access our DLC again soon.  My platform is PS3 and I'm playing via the original game disc.

Is anyone else still able to access their DLC content by chance?  If so, how and what platform?  No doubt you aren't reading this if you can, but figured it was worth a shout.

Message 32 of 224 (3,262 Views)

★★★ Guide

Technically it was. We were discussing about what the server actually does for the Keep and editing your characters in the Keep. Still, it will be nice when we have them back, and this won't be needed....

I started out on PS3 and switched to Xbox One. I have not had any issues accessing DLC. From what I've seen, most people haven't, but a few have reported that they can't. For those that can't EA insisted on the original thread that it has nothing to do with the servers and go through troubleshooting. I know there are some things that are reward based (like you had to buy the game at a certain time/place, complete a certain game/task) I'm not sure how the server issue has been effecting those for others. Personally, I haven't experienced an issue.

Message 33 of 224 (3,254 Views)

★★ Novice
Has there been any update on this? I'm currently out of town, so I can't check on my PS3 to see if it's working.
Message 34 of 224 (3,075 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nope. I just started a new Dragon age origins other night and it still down

Message 35 of 224 (3,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Been waiting since July, since the servers went down, and I followed the original thread. So, here's what I did:

- Went through and continued playing both the second and Inquisition, and decided to do a completion run. (which was over 100 hours)(It took FOREVER)(I figured they would fix it by then).

- Recently finished Inquisition and followed this thread so I can jump to the chance of creating a new character, experiencing a new romance, and a new ending. 

- I have an original copy on 360 console and it is one of the only reasons why I still play it. (Connection with DA2/Mass Effect is just fine, excluding this product)

One of the supports I messaged replied that something was likely wrong on my end and I tried everything; deleting all former info./re-installing/etc., and it still won't connect to the servers. I have waited for five months, patiently, but it isn't the same...

I really hope they fix this issue soon. (It's been 84 years lolol... well, it feels like it.)

Message 36 of 224 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know what you mean. I'm on my third complete series run-though since this started (3/4 through DAO as of last night.) I'll have completed all 10 of my slots with the worlds I want to carry over to 4 by the time this is fixed. lol

Message 37 of 224 (2,983 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Playing the Ultimate Edition on PS3. I can't access the Social Network DLC, but no problem accessing the Ultimate Edition DLC in game. Hopefully it gets fixed, but if not, I'll just redo it in the Keep.
Message 38 of 224 (2,942 Views)

Dragon Age Servers STILL Down

★★ Novice

I have been unable to access the DA servers via Origins for quite some time now. Many people appear to be experiencing the same problem.

I believe it is a known issue, but it seems to be one that nobody is working to solve. This is extremely disappointing as I have not yet had the chance to play the DLC I purchased.

Is there any EA representative that can tell me whether there are people actively trying to solve the issue, or when we can expect a fix to this annoying problem?

Message 39 of 224 (2,882 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I'm still getting this issue.  I have contacted help and done all the steps they told me to do and I can't get the game to connect to the servers.  I've tweeted EA help and got no response.  Any ETA on when this server problem will be fixed?  I completely understand that I can edit in the Keep, but it would be nice to know, since it was implied a fix was being applied when said fix will actually go into effect.  

Message 40 of 224 (2,897 Views)