Dragon Age Servers Still Down

by RamboTheSauceGod

Original Post

Well, just tested it at father-in-law's house on his old...

★★★★★ Novice

@baysrd07 wrote:

While not a rep, this is all the information I managed to glean from the recently closed thread that started over 4 months ago. According to the rep in that thread, they were at one point in the process of moving the data over to a new server. No idea how long that was supposed to take, but according to the customer service agent I spoke with a few nights ago the 360 version on original hardware is supposed to be working now. I own xbox one and can't confirm if it's accurate or not at the moment though...

Well, just tested it at father-in-law's house on his old 360 and can confirm that the servers do not work, thus this issue is NOT an issue with "Backwards compatibility on xbox one" as the rep suggested. Can we please either get a patch to just unlock all the server exclusive content and content you can no longer purchase, or (more preferable) get the servers fixed and running properly?

Message 11 of 224 (2,472 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Servers Still Down

★★★★ Novice

Its still down on xbox 360

Message 12 of 224 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Guide

I didn't have to test it to tell you that. If it was a revers compatibility issue, PC and and PS wouldn't be having the issue as well. CSR keeps telling people things are not true/blaming on the user/ISP. I used to work in a call center for Comcast, and EA probably does like them and outsources to private centers for tech/customer support. Sometimes the call centers don't get all of the info of stuff that's going on and ends up looking like ducking fools.

Message 13 of 224 (2,383 Views)

★★ Novice

That's a shame. I just found a new listing for the the Collector's Edition for the PS3, and now I'm worried that I won't be able to redeem the items that come with it.

Message 14 of 224 (2,327 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just to be clear, the servers still work for Dragon Age II and Inquisition, correct?

Message 15 of 224 (2,291 Views)

★★★ Guide

Correct

Message 16 of 224 (2,285 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's just weird.

Message 17 of 224 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Guide

My guess is that each game has it’s own server. 

Message 18 of 224 (2,261 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know I could just recreate my characters in the Keep, but still....

Message 19 of 224 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Guide

... not the same. I’ve been taking pictures and using that. 😂

Message 20 of 224 (2,242 Views)