Re: Dragon Age Servers Still Down

by Borealys

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same thing. I own all of the DLC but because I can't connect to the DA Servers, when I try to resume my game it says none of the DLC is available and I can't load my character. What the hell EA??

Message 211 of 224 (1,839 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, so I think I figured it out although its odd why this works.... so here goes:

Even though I've installed from the 2nd Disc of the Ultimate Edition and have installed/downloaded all of the DLC, I still can't connect to the DA servers... HOWEVER if I keep the 2nd disc in my Xbox as I go to start up the game then I can resume my game normally with all of the DLC available and play with no issues. I remove the disc from the drive and suddenly it can't load 3/4 of the DLC and won't let me resume.

Even though everything is "installed" and shows as installed/downloaded onto the Xbox.

Its weird, shouldn't require the 2nd disc... but it does and work with it in.

Go figure. I hope this helps someone else.

Message 212 of 224 (1,818 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still no solution for ps3 though...

Can't play stone prisoner because i can't  connect to the servers.

Message 213 of 224 (1,764 Views)

★ Novice

No solution for Xbox consoles either. 

Message 214 of 224 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ok tell me if you think this is weird or not but on ps3 I cant not connect to servers on origins but I can on dragon age 2 like wtf lol. I do still have access to and can play dlc on ps3 but that could be because I had installed ultimate edition on it. 

Message 215 of 224 (1,610 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think there is no issue for the DA2 servers only the DAO servers.  

Message 216 of 224 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MomsGonnaSnap I cannot connect to DAO Servers on ps3 so cannot access my downloadable content :-(
Message 217 of 224 (1,024 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know.  The DAO servers haven’t worked worked since 2019.  The DA2 servers are working but yes, I wish EA or BioWare would address this because some cannot download DLCs.  It’s really frustrating.  

Message 218 of 224 (985 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s really been since 2018

Message 219 of 224 (973 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's been 11 years since the release of DA:O. I have a feeling that unless they do some kind of remaster or there is enough massive public outcry, they likely won't do anything about it... which is a shame because its such a great game and the DLC is top notch.

Message 220 of 224 (950 Views)