Re: Dragon age origins still not able to connect to servers

by Tigerboi1979

Original Post

Re: Well, just tested it at father-in-law's house on his old...

★★ Guide

@EA_Ataashi If you still care a lick about this, can you confirm what @bassman1965 said?

Message 181 of 224 (1,173 Views)

★★ Novice

Goddammit EA. Orgins down and Dragon keep too good job guys.

Message 182 of 224 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Any updates @EA_Ataashi ?  I haven't been able to connect the DA Services since July of 2018...

Message 183 of 224 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too, since months now. 

Of course one can say it's not as pressing as the problem the Dragon Age Keep has since a few days, of course, but I would like to know why arethe servers still down after so long.

Message 184 of 224 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not sure it was online advisor still no change with server for da origin but da2 works

Message 185 of 224 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Guide

YOu know better, EA has been ignoring us since fall.

Message 186 of 224 (1,015 Views)

DA: Origins on 360 won't sign into servers for Dragon Age Keep

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've just recently been getting into the Dragon Age franchise (long time coming, I know) and I wanted to start connecting my games that I've collected thus far into the Dragon Age Keep. Inquisition works fine on my PS4, but in DA:O on my Xbox 360 I somehow cannot get into the servers. I used my EA email and password (just changed so I know it's not entered wrong), but it won't sign into the servers. Instead it spends a long time contacting the servers, then checking the downloadable content, and then says "Unable to access your online profile storage. The account information provided may be invalid." But then I get no chance to try to re-enter the information??? 

I'd like to try to make my gameline cohesive, if nothing else, since the Dragon Age Keep seems really fun! But this is super frustrating.

Could it be that I'm too far along in the storyline (literally about to go to the archdemon battle in Denerim)? Most of the other issues I've seen regard firewalls or special symbols in the password aren't relevant. 

Do I have any options, or am I just screwed?

Message 187 of 224 (880 Views)

★★ Guide

That's true, @Tigerboi1979.

Message 188 of 224 (884 Views)

Dragon age origins still not able to connect to servers

★ Novice

This is really getting ridiculous. From what I have seen this has been going on since January and nothing has happened. I wanted to start a whole new world but it won’t let me sign into the servers on Xbox one. I saw another thread that states this is a known problem but nothing has been done about it. 

Message 189 of 224 (881 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins still not able to connect to servers

★★★ Guide

Doesn't anybody read anymore? This has been going on since July. 

Message 190 of 224 (816 Views)