Re: Dragon Age Servers Still Down

by Moors614

Original Post

Dragon Age Servers Still Down

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there any EA representative that can give an update to when the servers will be fixed? Or if theyre being fixed at all? 

Message 3 of 224 (16,106 Views)

Dragon Age Server is Unavailable

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but i recently decided to do a perfect gameplay for origins to set up the other two games for what I really wanted my storyline to look like throughout all three games. About halfway through it won't let me connect to the Dragon Age servers anymore and will not upload my warden or my choices to the game. Is this a known issue? And if so, is it being fixed at all?

Message 1 of 224 (16,025 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Server is Unavailable

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is sad to see them neglect such a great game. How do i contact customer support??

Message 2 of 224 (15,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Obviously EA is unconcerned about this issue or their customers. It doesn’t take much effort to maintain a server. I suppose this is how older games get treated. Appalling is what it is!

Message 4 of 224 (15,972 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

While not a rep, this is all the information I managed to glean from the recently closed thread that started over 4 months ago. According to the rep in that thread, they were at one point in the process of moving the data over to a new server. No idea how long that was supposed to take, but according to the customer service agent I spoke with a few nights ago the 360 version on original hardware is supposed to be working now. I own xbox one and can't confirm if it's accurate or not at the moment though...

Message 5 of 224 (15,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I can confirm that the servers are still down on PS3, but I don’t know about Xbox.

Message 6 of 224 (15,742 Views)

★ Apprentice

still down...

Message 7 of 224 (15,707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have also been experiencing this problem since summer time.  I regularly followed the other thread that was recently closed for a seemingly minor offense of expressing frustration at the lack of updates from EA.  Hopefully this new thread will gain traction, we'll keep it "on topic", and EA might choose to escalate this in order to find a solution.

I originally purchased DAO in 2011 during my wife's first pregnancy, but took a loooong break from gaming until all of our four children were born and now my youngest is 3 so the world is starting to take shape again.  I would like to purchase and complete the entire Dragon Age series, but I will not do that if EA is no longer supporting the game.

EA - Please offer a thorough status update when you can so your customers can decide what they want to do with your products.

Message 8 of 224 (15,666 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Server is Unavailable

★★★★ Novice
I contacted ea today and they were too nice and quick its even making me think its to easy and just wanted me off the phone. They said it will be fixed within a couple hours without even asking for any of my details. If it does work I will apologise for thinking they just wanting rid of me, but if it doesnt then I know I wont be buying any more games from them
Message 9 of 224 (15,628 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still down Frown
Message 10 of 224 (15,645 Views)