Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (PS3) Return To Ostagar

by Bobdole118

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (PS3) Return To Ostagar

★★ Novice

Okay, I know this is a bit of a long shot but i'm going to try anyway.

I brought a copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on the PS3 a few days ago. As some of you may know the UK version has a problem, Return To Ostagar isn't on the disc, there are several topics on this board talking about it and most of them say to contact EA and they'll sort it. The problem is I did and the incredibly helpful man basically told me that he couldn't help and to try asking here or to contact the studio. Asking here and going to Bioware's website both lead me back to the beginning of the circle and tell me to contact EA. So my questions are, Shall I try again? Was I unlucky? Are they still giving out copies of Return To Ostagar to people that should have it? I know the game is nearly 10 years old and that none of you can help directly, but I would like to play all the add ons and this is partly me venting my frustration. Sorry for going on a bit long thanks for reading this far any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (PS3) Return To Ostagar

Hero

If the EA support agent sent you here, that just means they don't know how to solve the problem. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it here either. Maybe a community manager will find your thread and can escalate the issue. You could also try to contact an EA advisor again and hope you'll get connected to someone more helpful. Tell them I said it's their problem to solve. Wink

I assume you've already found this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/Dragon-Age-Ultimate-Ps3-problem-with-Dlc/m-p/1679809

The information in that thread is outdated. It links to a forum and a DLC page that no longer exists. However, Fernando Melo, who originally wrote that message, is still with BioWare. It's another long shot, but perhaps you can contact him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DiscoBabaloo

Keep in mind, though, that this is his personal Twitter account and it's the holidays, so you may not get a reply.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (PS3) Return To Ostagar

★★ Novice

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll try talking to customer support again and point them towards this thread and the one you linked. If that doesn't work I'll try sending Fernando a message in the new year. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)