Re: Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition not showing up in Origin library

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition not showing up in Origin library

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem. A bought DAO and DA2 on Steam today. I had already had an Origin account before. I read somewhere that I need to link my Steam account to Origin, to play EA games from Steam. So I downloaded both games. I opened DAO and it just casually opened without any linking accounts. Then i opened DA2 and it asked me to link my Steam to Origin, so I did it, and it went alright I guess. Then I looked to my Origin library and i only saw DA2 here. When i opened DAO there is an option to log in, like in game, but when I want to see my online profile  from there the website doesn't load. I'm totally unsure what I did wrong, because with DA2 everything is alright. It's like my DAO don't want to link to anything. Maybe someone has a similar problem? How to solve it? Or maybe it doesn't disturb anything and I can play this game without worrying?

Message 1 of 2 (1,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Skayu19

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. 

If you're still having trouble I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and make sure everything is linked up properly. For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,481 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Skayu19

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. 

If you're still having trouble I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and make sure everything is linked up properly. For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,482 Views)