Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Save Files

by Lukas_South

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Save Files

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Greetings ! So i bought DA;O Ultimate Edition for my PC and i progress a lot, but soon after i had to reboot my windows and had to format my hard drive and i didn't saved the BioWare folder on my USB so i lost all my saves. Is it possible to return them via "Origin Cloud" or anything? I instaled the game again and i started it but no "Cloud sync" option appeared. Is there any way to return the save files? Please help me if you can

Message 1 of 2 (3,734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Save Files

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Unfortunately, no.  When you logged-on to the EA/Origin client and started the game if it didn't ask whether to use the Cloud saves or the Local saves, then there are no Cloud saves to use.

I can't remember if "Sync with Cloud" is turned-on by default in the client for DAO, but DAO saves are generally waaaaay too large to be stored in the EA/Origin cloud anyway.  Each account is allowed 10MB per game title for cloud saves.  A single DAO save for a single character made late in the game can easily exceed that limit.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,690 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Save Files

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Unfortunately, no.  When you logged-on to the EA/Origin client and started the game if it didn't ask whether to use the Cloud saves or the Local saves, then there are no Cloud saves to use.

I can't remember if "Sync with Cloud" is turned-on by default in the client for DAO, but DAO saves are generally waaaaay too large to be stored in the EA/Origin cloud anyway.  Each account is allowed 10MB per game title for cloud saves.  A single DAO save for a single character made late in the game can easily exceed that limit.

Message 2 of 2 (4,691 Views)