Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition PS3 Won't Install

by Paul1T2Day

Original Post

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition PS3 Won't Install

★★★ Newbie
I just recently purchased this game, and I'm having major installation problems. It downloads the latest update with no issues. Then it goes to download Game Data so that the game can run. It takes much much longer than the other Dragon Age Games that I have to download. Then when it finally reaches 100% download, the screen just holds there and won't go on to complete the installation and start up the game. This is the same for all the Downloadable Content that comes with it. I click on Installation, it says it installed, but it actually doesn't. I've been hearing of some that are having the same problem, but I haven't found any solutions. Could someone please help me? Thanks Standard smile
Message 1 of 2 (1,005 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition PS3 Won't Install

★★★★★ Newbie
It has bin 8 years and the problem is still around. I just found the game. This would have bin my first Dragons age game and now it seams to be my last. Cuz if I could not even fix or at the very least tell us what's the problem with this. It speak at how inept the company really is. Im sorry but this is just really disappointing.
Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)