Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PC Registration Code is only 16 Characters and not 20, canno

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PC Registration Code is only 16 Characters and not 20, cannot install game.

★★★ Newbie

Bought a copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC and the registration code is too short. You need to enter 20 but you are only given 16.

My GAME store has no copies with the correct number of characters so am unsure of what to do.

Message 1 of 8 (7,425 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PC Registration Code is only 16 Characters and not 20, cannot install game.

Hero

You have to contact official customer support and request a complete code. http://help.ea.com/contact-us

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (7,230 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PC Registration Code is only 16 Characters and not 20, cannot install game.

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Dragon Age orginis Ultimate edition, and am unable to activate the game once I place in the disc to my computer.

I have waited over 2 hours on the live chat, my pc code on the back of the manual is also four digits short.

Now that the so called customer service has hung up on me it is 02:27am and I am unhappy to say the least, Ive also noticed that there is a blatant lack of a complaints section to anywhere on EA forums.

Message 3 of 8 (7,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ask answer, be the hero says it all. how about some service.

Message 4 of 8 (7,093 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You asked, you got the only answer possible: "Talk to the EA Game Advisors."

The AHQ Hero did their part, but we're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can.

Only thing you can do is go through the Help Center again. 

You might want to try the "Live Chat" option this time.

Message 5 of 8 (7,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, been talking to three different support people on the live chat. Have been told to upload pictures except my case says it is closed? And I can't seem to open it! Getting unbelievably frustrated as I have now been trying to get this fixed for 2 hours and am quite disappointed with EA's customer support- especially when this is their problem.

Message 6 of 8 (5,740 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PC Registration Code is only 16 Characters and not 20, canno

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Spoke to EA live chat and was basically told I was wrong and I bought the DLC bundle only when it is perfectly clear on the box that it isnt just the DLC content. 

Appalling customer service. 

Message 7 of 8 (5,000 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@fparki,

As I understand it you've been asked to send proof or purchase to the support team. Please do this and they'll be able to give you a code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 8 of 8 (4,987 Views)