Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition Fails To Install After 18 or 19%

by dragonson25

Original Post

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition Fails To Install After 18 or 19%

★★ Novice

Hello,

I recently had to install a new hard drive into my laptop, my old hard drive had my copy of Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition installed on to it.  I had no problems or issues when it was on my old hard drive.  Now that I have my laptop back I went to install my game again after redownloading it from Amazon.com, I get to the point where it asks for my Key, I put it in, and then the pop up for authenticating my DLC come up and after that closes (because I already have all of the DLC registered to my account) the progress bar continues to around 18 or 19%, then a window comes up saying the game had failed to install.  This has happened every single time I have tried to reinstall my game onto my laptop, and I don't know why I'm having this problem.  Any help you can give me would be realy appreciated because I miss playing my game.  I don't know if I'll come across the same issue with my copy of Dragon Age II I bought off of Amazon as well, I haven't tried because of this issue.  Thanks in advance.  

Message 1 of 1 (69 Views)