Re: Dragon Age Origins - Stone Prisoner on PS3

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins - Stone Prisoner on PS3

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently downloaded the Stone Prisoner DLC from the PSN and installed it normally. However, when I go to the game and talk to the merchant Felix to activate the quest, the message "you must be connected to PlayStation@Network and the Dragon Age Servers to access online features of the title" pops up. I seem to be already connected to both servers. 

Also, when I go to the main screen and select the Downloadable Content, the message "No content is avaidable for download at this time. Please check back later for new content updates. (...)" pops up. 

How to I solve this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

REALLY?  NOBODY has an answer to this?  FFS, this game has been out for like 7 years.  wtf, EA?  I know the PS3 is an outdated system but you don't seem to mind selling expansions still and making profits off of selling copies for that system still- so FIX YOUR *.  THIS IS JUST LAZINESS, EA...

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, but no one here can do anything for you.  The AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game play discussions. When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

You could try contacting the EA Game Advisors, they may be aware of a workaround for this issue.   You can reach them at https://help.ea.com/contact-us.

Choose the "Contact Us" or "Chat" option (not "AHQ", you've already done that.)

ProTips:
1. Be at your gaming rig.
2. Be logged-on to your EA/Origin account (unless that's the problem, obviously.)
3. Be able to spend 10-30 minutes "on hold" before reaching someone.

Good Luck!  Nerd

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)