Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

by Deceased666999

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@levird211 Jeez I didnt even realized the servers have been screwed for this long :0

Message 11 of 83 (4,550 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't log onto the EA servers on DAO either and I've got half a dozen campaign saves I can no longer access because of that I was going to go back and organically create some new world states by replaying the first two games but now I can't even do that I've tried doing the forget then re-download your profile trick for Xbox 360 users but that didn't do anything for me it may help someone else though so here's a link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dragon-age-origins-server-issue/5d67cb6d-2556-485...

Message 12 of 83 (4,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This has to be one of the most irritating issues I've ever encountered from a game. I replayed the game in 2019 and wanted to do the same in 2020 due to the pandemic, but same as before the server is *TemP0raRily* offline. I have all 3 games on PS3 and would really like to have a straight play through, as promised on purchase would be able to! Typical EA Issues. 

Message 13 of 83 (4,402 Views)

★ Novice
@Deceased666999 Same spot dude, i would love for this to be fixed.
Message 14 of 83 (4,382 Views)

★ Apprentice

After a while and much perseverance I did get a reply - I was told that they are not going to fix it. So I guess we are stuck with something we can't use to its full functionality.

Message 15 of 83 (4,365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Those poop-faced meanies!!!

Message 16 of 83 (4,345 Views)

★★ Novice

Still can't log in to the DA Servers, says my account is invalid.

I can log in to the servers on Inquisition just fine.

Playing on  Xbox One, by the way.

I have another question regarding DLC and Xbox Live - can I only purchase the DLCs from the Microsoft Store and not in-game?

The game says that I'm not logged into Xbox live, which I am clearly logged into.

Thanks for the help.

Message 17 of 83 (4,304 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Deceased666999 I’m on the PlayStation 3 with the same ongoing problem since 2018. I don’t know if this issue will ever be resolved. On the whim of chance, I was able to require my downloaded content you have listed above by reinstalling. I hope this helps.
Message 18 of 83 (4,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Deceased666999 You know how to download that items without a code?
Message 19 of 83 (4,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We should tell microsoft to give these items free, without requiring a code that no one has.

Message 20 of 83 (4,035 Views)