Re: Dragon Age Origins Definitive Edition dlc doesent show in Origin

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins Definitive Edition dlc doesent show in Origin

★★ Novice

Hi, the thing is i had the Definitive edition of DAO, with all the extra content, been a while since the last time ive play it. Today i opened Origin, it says it has to update. I did that, and now my dragon age origins, its just the base game, awakening and all the dlc's doesent show up. I dont understand why
plase help :c
thanxs !

Message 1 of 6 (678 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CreepyGirl005

I took a quick look at your EA account and all the expansions for Dragon Age Inquisition are still there Standard smile

Could you check if you can see the DLCs under the extra content tab in Origin? It should be located below the Play button if you click on DAI picture in your library.

Screenshot_2.png

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (659 Views)

★★ Novice
thanxs for the reply ! Its not inquisition the problem its, Dragon Age Origins (the first one).
And not only the dlc's are missing. The thing i miss the most its because i had games in progress, and it is all lost. The game doesent give me the option of continue, just the "new game" option.
Message 3 of 6 (654 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Ahh, sorry for the mistake @CreepyGirl005 ! Disappointed

Yup, I can only see the basic Dragon Age Origins game on your account Oops Can I ask where have you purchased the Ultimate Edition from? Was it a physical copy or a digital purchase?

Cheers!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 6 (651 Views)

★★ Novice
sorry for such a late reply. It seems i figured out the dlc part of the problem. But i still cant find the save games i've had. The game was digital btw.
Message 5 of 6 (575 Views)

C:\Users\your user name\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Characters

That is typical location for all characters and the saves that are related to them are inside the character files.  You may try to see if the files are there, and if they are, then try to make a new character and save it.  Once you have a save and game knows to look there, check to see if you can load the game back and maybe even change characters then.  If you can't, then check to see if the new character is in the correct location and if not, see where it went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 6 (564 Views)