Dragon Age Keep suddenly removed all data from Origins

by Ywhre

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep suddenly removed all data from Origins

★★ Novice

I logged into Keep after some time, I've been playing through Origins and Inquisition lately and wanted to make a new world state with my heroes. I know Keep doesn't correctly update info from Origins and 2 anymore but I never had problem accessing my already existing characters.
When I logged in first time I got notifications for 2 Origins achievements that I've completed on this recent playthrough and I was able to view them in the achievements panel, I was also able to see all my Origins characters. However, when I tried making a new world state, all my characters and achievements from Origins were removed. I was unable to bring them back in any way, the character in my original world state got replaced with a default one and even manually unlocking the achievements doesn't help as the progression is staying at 0% (I still have my Keep achievements for unlocking 25 and 50% of DA:O achievements).
I know this isn't much of an issue but it's weird that Keep suddenly decided to remove all my DA:O data after syncing, especially that none of the DA2 data was affected.
I've also noticed Keep has problem updating info from Inquisition as well - the avatar of the Inquisitor and choices don't upload at all. I'm really wondering how Bio is going to operate DA4 with Keep being so broken (if at all).

Message 1 of 4 (1,008 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep suddenly removed all data from Origins

★★★★★ Apprentice

My DAO Keep info was wiped too. I think I'm going to cry. Or be sick. Or cry and be sick.

Message 2 of 4 (982 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue.

I wanted to replay the series but DAO stuff doesn't get synced and my previous heroes were also removed from Dragon Age Keep.

After trying out several recommendations here I found that when you want to upload screenshots you have -1 maximum files available in the storage. So I guess wherever the DAO stuff was synced to and then to Dragon Age Keep no longer exists... Frown

Message 3 of 4 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This happened to me yesterday. I waited because I figured it was just a temporary glitch with the server or something and it would be fixed in a couple of hours or so.

The only thing I have to add is I get an 'error 500' when I try to login but it logs in anyway if I click the home button that appears on that error screen (albeit with a slightly slower and more leggy keep).

I think EA might have done something behind the scenes and it has broken something with the syncing (not that it worked all that well to begin with).

I haven't been able to use the keep as intended since my first play through a few years back and see my custom character but now I can't even sync my new accomplishments and that one custom character that synced years ago is gone. I still have my existing accomplishments but just the new ones aren't syncing for whatever reason.

Could you, EA, please just fix the syncing and sync the custom characters and everything to the keep as intended? 

Edit: I imported my Origins save to DA:II (on the character creation screen) and played for a little bit and all of a sudden my character reappeared in the keep. I hope this helps if you're still having issues

Message 4 of 4 (845 Views)