DA Keep, Mixing Platforms?

by blowdriedcow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA Keep, Mixing Platforms?

★★ Novice

Hi! 

I’ve tried looking up if mixing different playthroughs on different platforms was possible, but I haven’t seen any information on it. 

For example, I have DAO Ultimate edition on PC but have the rest of the games on XBOX. Is it possible to merge DAO on PC with DA2 & DAI on XBOX on the keep? 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2 (560 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA Keep, Mixing Platforms?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yes. That was one of the purposes of the Keep, because the new consoles had come out and people were switching platforms.

Keep in mind that for DAO and DA2 you always have to make a world state from scratch, so your platform really doesn't matter. All the Keep ever imported was basic data like the character portrait and name, but none of that is actually used in DAI.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (534 Views)

All Replies

Re: DA Keep, Mixing Platforms?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yes. That was one of the purposes of the Keep, because the new consoles had come out and people were switching platforms.

Keep in mind that for DAO and DA2 you always have to make a world state from scratch, so your platform really doesn't matter. All the Keep ever imported was basic data like the character portrait and name, but none of that is actually used in DAI.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (535 Views)