Re: Cannot Connect to Dragon Age Origins Server

by Moors614

Original Post

Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

★★★★★ Apprentice

The more of us there are trying to reach out and contact EA the better chance we have of being heard and them actually doing something about a problem that has been going on for three months 

Message 341 of 585 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just talked to an EA customer support guy nd he told me to restart my game. They clearly don't care.

Message 342 of 585 (1,250 Views)

★★ Guide

so just wanted to ask who has stopped coming on here everyday to check if its fixed?

Message 343 of 585 (1,191 Views)

★ Novice

How about an update.. or does the team not care about it's customers.

Message 344 of 585 (1,506 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not everyday... but every few days.

I'm currently playing through Origins, again, so I see it's obviously not fixed when I start the game.

Message 345 of 585 (1,500 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yah, JanePhoenix gives the same answer to everyone. Just keep making threads and calling EA.
Message 346 of 585 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

That sounds even worse. When I try to log in, I get this message: “The Dragon Age servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.”

Message 347 of 585 (1,210 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins server issue

★★ Guide

I’ve chatted with “Advisors” about ten times already. Only one of them said that this issue is “being worked on.” How can EA not see the outrage that this problem is causing? 

Message 348 of 585 (1,251 Views)

Dragon Age: Origins—problem connecting to server.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I see many others are having this same problem, but EA needs to see just how many are affected. Every time I start Origins on my PS3, I get a message after the game checks my DLCs saying, “The Dragon Age servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.” I cannot recall ever having a problem with Origins. I am able to log in to DA2, Inquisition, and the Keep with no problem, yet for some unknown reason Origins cannot connect to the server. What is going on EA? The “Advisors” I spoke with were regrettably but utterly useless—EA’s customer support is beyond subpar for such a large company. EA, please resolve this issue swiftly, for the outrage will simply continue to grow if you don’t.

Message 349 of 585 (1,220 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but we still don't have any ETA for the fix. Since we're mostly talking about the older generation of consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360), it might take a longer while.

/Ataashi

Message 350 of 585 (1,438 Views)