Can't activate skills or usable items in game-Please Help!

by Ellenah77

Original Post

Can't activate skills or usable items in game-Please Help!

★★★ Newbie

So I just installed DAO on a new computer and when I go into the game for some reason I can't use my Quickbar. When I'm in battle, my character and the enemy just stand there. I can't attack or use any of my skills. It also won't let me use any potions, tomes, or other useable items when I try to select them. When they're in the Quickbar and I try to use them, my character will say things like, "This should be easy," but nothing happens, and when I double click on a potion, for example, from my inventory and then exit it, it won't use it. 

I can't find anything about this problem online. I'm wondering if a mod I installed could be causing the problem? Although I don't have any mods for this computer that I've never used before. I've never had a problem like this.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again too and that didn't help. I tried making a new character, and still nothing works. It's so bizarre. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (599 Views)

Re: Can't activate skills or usable items in game-Please Help!

★★★★★ Newbie

hey dude this is probably late and its not really advice, but I'm having the same problem. i thought i fixed it but i came back later, ive re-downloaded it thee-four times now and lost all my character data (willingly) but no cigar. its also pissing me off that there is no help ANYWHERE ELSE IN THIS *-HOLE CALLED THE ''WEB'' *ahem* but if you found a way to fix it and can remember then please let me know. 

yours really desperate-ly  EthosDevil

Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)