Can I somehow transfer my old Dragon Age games to Origin?

by Malgosch

Original Post

Can I somehow transfer my old Dragon Age games to Origin?

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone

I have a little question. I got Dragon Age Origins and Awekening including some DLC a few years back. Then I got the physical copies of the game and now, so many years later, I would love to replay them. However, my new rig does not have a CD drive anymore. In my Origins Account I can select the Origin game but none of my DLC's.

So my question here is: Can I somehow "transfer" my games, namely Awekening and my other DLC's to my Orign Account so I can play them again?`I would love to hear from you guys, if you know something about it.

Thanks for your help and take care.

Message 1 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: Can I somehow transfer my old Dragon Age games to Origin?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Malgosch; The big question is, do you still have the CD-key/registration codes for your original game/DLC?  If so, you can simply download them to your Origin Game Library by choosing "Origin" from the top-line menu, then "Redeem product code".

If that doesn't work, you'll have to go through the EA Game Advisors at https://help.ea.com.  They're the only folk who can help with account/authorization issues.

Message 2 of 3 (566 Views)

Re: Can I somehow transfer my old Dragon Age games to Origin?

★★★ Newbie

Thanks mate! I did not know you can do that. Saved me a great deal of money here Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (530 Views)