Re: Blood Dragon armor download failure

by TheWizardDIO

Original Post

Blood Dragon armor download failure

★★★ Newbie

Dear Bioware. I have a problem downloading the Blood Dragon Armor to my game. I have been talking to technical support and they said i should post this post. Apparently on their end i looks good but for some reason i can't download the content even though the code is used and acknowledged. Please help me get my Blood Dragon Armor.

yours Fredrik Björklund from Sweden.

Message 1 of 9 (2,324 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there @Fredrikb250,

We might need a little bit more info in order to help you. Are you on PC or console? 

Message 2 of 9 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Zoe I'm having DLC failure myself. I have the ultimate version of the game, but Origins will not let me download it. It's asking me to purchase it.

Message 3 of 9 (2,313 Views)

Just to be sure @LordKaiden your issue is also with the armor or with all the DLCs?

Message 4 of 9 (2,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PC Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (2,302 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Message 6 of 9 (2,286 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Zoe My issue is with all DLC on PC.  It says it is all installed but when I try to play the game it tells me I have an unauthorized account, and can't play until my account is authorized.  Even though, I know my account is authorized.

Message 7 of 9 (2,278 Views)

@LordKaiden@Fredrikb250

Can you try this solution? If that doesn't work, I know it's not ideal, but you might want to install the missing DLCs from the BSN like detailed in this post

@1scotttipton, try the steps described in this post. You should be good after that.

Message 8 of 9 (2,255 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes im having the same problem 

Message 9 of 9 (1,544 Views)