Blood Dragon Armor code on digital copy?

by The1Undefined

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blood Dragon Armor code on digital copy?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Last week I bought the digital version of DAO on Xbox Live, as it was on sale. After buying it I learned that there are 2 free dlcs that come with every new copy of the game: the stone prisoner and the blood dragon armor. I managed to download the prisoner dlc on the xbox marketplace without a code, but the option to dl the blood dragon armor dlc did not appear anywhere. So I wanted to know: how do I get a code to download the dlc, since I did not buy a physical copy?

*EDIT: I contacted EA support and they helped me get a code. Problem solved.

Message 1 of 3 (4,884 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blood Dragon Armor code on digital copy?

Community Manager (retired)

@The1Undefined wrote:

Great news! Thanks for letting us know they helped with that issue @The1Undefined Standard smile We can't accept as solution the question itself so I'm going to mark this response instead (to increase the visibility, in case other players are looking for a similar answer). 

On a general note, digital purchases of DA:O should have the code emailed so double-check the emails from Microsoft just in case it was there all along. 

Alternatively it is also possible to download the Stone Prisoner from for free:

To download and install it, go to the following page: http://social.bioware.com/page/da1-dlc 

• Click on "Buy now" 
  • Click on the version of your choice for 0 BioWare points.
  • Read and accept the Digital Services Agreement and complete the purchase.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,871 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@The1Undefined wrote:

Great news! Thanks for letting us know they helped with that issue @The1Undefined Standard smile We can't accept as solution the question itself so I'm going to mark this response instead (to increase the visibility, in case other players are looking for a similar answer). 

On a general note, digital purchases of DA:O should have the code emailed so double-check the emails from Microsoft just in case it was there all along. 

Alternatively it is also possible to download the Stone Prisoner from for free:

To download and install it, go to the following page: http://social.bioware.com/page/da1-dlc 

• Click on "Buy now" 
  • Click on the version of your choice for 0 BioWare points.
  • Read and accept the Digital Services Agreement and complete the purchase.
Message 2 of 3 (5,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@The1Undefined wrote:

Last week I bought the digital version of DAO on Xbox Live, as it was on sale. After buying it I learned that there are 2 free dlcs that come with every new copy of the game: the stone prisoner and the blood dragon armor. I managed to download the prisoner dlc on the xbox marketplace without a code, but the option to dl the blood dragon armor dlc did not appear anywhere. So I wanted to know: how do I get a code to download the dlc, since I did not buy a physical copy?

well I tried that and I just got sent to microsoft support, who just sent me me back to ea support saying that the developer didn't send them codes for the DLC. I just want some help ion getting this resolved, someone please help, I don't care weather it is someone from EA or just a player that received the codes and just never used them, I just need someone to help, anyone!
Message 3 of 3 (4,420 Views)