Big troubles with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (Origin)

by KodeirPSN

Original Post

Re: Big troubles with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (Origin)

★ Novice

Fwiw, had same missing content as Antr4cite, went to the https://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php page, downloaded manually and installed via Dragon Age\bin_ship\daupdater.exe. Worked. Not seeing missing content in Origin as of 2/12/15 as mentioned upthread.

Note: For Golems of Amgarrak, Witch Hunt and Leliana's song, I installed via the .exe files (Download (stand-alone) - PC). For some reason I couldn't get DAUpdater to work with the zips for those.

Message 11 of 34 (3,737 Views)

★ Novice

I bought the Dragon Age Origin and also the Return to Ostagar but cannot download. When I clicked  "My game" - "Registered Content" and tried to scroll down to find DLC couldn't find anything of that kind. Luckily, I only spent £4 and I will definitely not buying Origin game any more. What a disappointment! Actually this is the 2nd time that I play this game on an older computer. It was ok with the previous one. I really lost confident to buy Dragon Age Inquisition.

Message 12 of 34 (3,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I installed ultmate edition trough origin and awakening was missing along with wardens keep and some other stuff.

What i did the nwas using repair option on the game - after it every missing dcl was in place.

Hopefully it helps someone,

Message 13 of 34 (3,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have DAO Ultimate Edition; several of the DLC (Witch Hunt, etc) that should be included in the Ultimate Edition have the "buy now" button.

The game is not currently installed nor have I tried to install it, but something is clearly wrong here.

Message 14 of 34 (3,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Decided to run another playthrough just to find out that Origin refuses to let me download those DLCs, it wants me to buy them:
Witch Hunt, Golem's of Amgarrak, Leliana's Song, Blightblood(Awakening) and Feastday Combo Pack

Message 15 of 34 (3,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For me Awakening is downloadable but the following have "buy now": Witch Hunt, Golems of Amgarrak, Leliana's Song, Darkspawn Chronicles, Feastday Combo Pack

I bought the game (digital) from an online store (CDON) a few years back and some time later redeemed the code on Origin.

Message 16 of 34 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem, except the only DLC that shows up for me is Awakening. I have registered the game on both the social network and Origins and I can't find the rest of the DLCs anywhere. Does anyone have an answer???

Message 17 of 34 (3,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

I called Finnish customer service and within a few minutes the nice guy over there had fixed the issue.

Message 18 of 34 (19,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got my game from Amazon and like 2 years ago and download the base game using Amazon download instead of origins. I then got Origins, which sees the game and put the DLC code into Origin to redeem it. I got a new laptop and tried download but it just game the base game and some of the quests. I did not get the expansion our the other campaign but I had to go back Amazon and find the code that I did not enter into origins and enter which then started downloading expansions and other campaigns. So, just reenter all the download keys you got with the game if you did originally buy it through Origins. For me I only the dlc key and not actual game because I download just using Amazon 

Message 19 of 34 (3,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Except on my user_entitlements page, it's missing all of the DLC Disappointed

The game came out 6 years ago and worked fine for me. 

EDIT: Contacting EA...Looks like the installation process has changed multiple times over the years since the acquisition of Bioware

Message 20 of 34 (2,959 Views)