Re: Awakening (still) not registered

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Awakening (still) not registered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, i bought a separate key for ultimate bundle, all contents are activated except for awakening (as you can see in the pic that i sent). I contacted the advisors but always "resolved" with no changes (same as the picture that i sent). So what i must do? 

Update : This case is resolved, case closed.

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, but no one here can do anything for you.  The AHQ is for player-to-player technical self-help and game play discussions.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

You must  talk to EA Game Advisor.  They are only people who can assist with account, log-on, purchase, entitlement, or refund issues.  If the one(s) you've talked to haven't helped, try another. 

And I note that the screenshot you provided does not indicate that you've purchased the DLC.  It shows what your account looks like when you haven't purchased it.  So be ready to provide the Game Advisor with proof that you have.

Good Luck!  Nerd

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (599 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, but no one here can do anything for you.  The AHQ is for player-to-player technical self-help and game play discussions.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

You must  talk to EA Game Advisor.  They are only people who can assist with account, log-on, purchase, entitlement, or refund issues.  If the one(s) you've talked to haven't helped, try another. 

And I note that the screenshot you provided does not indicate that you've purchased the DLC.  It shows what your account looks like when you haven't purchased it.  So be ready to provide the Game Advisor with proof that you have.

Good Luck!  Nerd

Message 2 of 2 (600 Views)