ASK > Dragon Age Origins DLC and Online Profile 2018

by ShateredStar

Original Post

ASK > Dragon Age Origins DLC and Online Profile 2018

★★★ Novice

Hi there!!

I am new member on EA. I want to ask few questions about Dragon AGE : Origins. And I desperately need help from all people who play this game. As I know, DRAGON AGE : Origins is an old game. But I was played this game on STEAM on 2017. And here my questions :

1. Can I download another chapter on Dragon Age Origins? (downloadable content?) I played on STEAM. I can't answer on this. I am really new. So desperately need answers. Is it still possible?

2. Can I update my online profile?

3. Is the forum of DRAGON Age Origins has dead? No more voices because this game has been abandoned? so sad for me then.. Frown

Please if anyone who see my post, please answer. 

I hope there is someone out there who is still could answer my desperately question.

Thanks. May the Maker watch over you... - GREY WARDEN

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

Re: ASK > Dragon Age Origins DLC and Online Profile 2018

Hero (Retired)
@ShateredStar

1. You can download and play any content that you purchased. There are a few DLCs that you may not have yet, but you didn't indicate which edition you have. There is a huge discount right now in Origin for the Ultimate Edition, so you can pick up all DLC for a steal if you don't have them yet.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by this. I think Dragon Age Keep is what you're looking for. Your in-game choices won't sync to there though, so you have to manually set all your choices on the Tapestry. The main purpose is to download a World State for import into Dragon Age Inquisition. For Dragon Age 2 you just import your last save file from Origins.

3. The forum certainly isn't dead, so no need to feel sad about that ;-)
Message 2 of 2 (459 Views)