weird audio crackling since patch

by ignitesthestars

Original Post

weird audio crackling since patch

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I installed the patch, I've been having a problem where the audio crackles and pops like a radio station with static. it's SUPER ANNOYING - is there any way to get around this? thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (765 Views)

Re: weird audio crackling since patch

★★★★★ Novice

This+

Additionally in multiplayer when the pop happens the game sound simply stops functioning untill i close and restart game completely.
interestingly enough the pop happens again as game closes as if the sound came back on upon exit

Message 2 of 4 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice

for me i also having sound problem with PS3. Sometime it will suddenly pop out sound like my speaker sudden blow up. It annoying when the "pop" sound came out and some time it appear to come out in high pitch .

Wonder whats up with the game? Althought i using a digital to analog converter to play sound throught aux speaker, the other game dont have such problem with it at all.

The DA:I is so freaking **bleep** for a master piece work. It occur to have too many problem especially with graphic and DLC content on console

Message 3 of 4 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Almost a year later and this issue is still happening although not as frequently as it did.

Message 4 of 4 (631 Views)