the descent dlc crash during fight

by EmilLt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the descent dlc crash during fight

★★★★★ Newbie

At some point during the dlc my game start crashing when i start a fight and it keep sending me back to the xbox one menu. I tried to uninstalled the dlc and load it back and still the crashing continue.

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the descent dlc crash during fight

Hero

Have you installed the Trespasser DLC? If so, disable lunge & slash from any sword & shield warriors in your party (disable it in tactics), as that's the most likely culprit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you installed the Trespasser DLC? If so, disable lunge & slash from any sword & shield warriors in your party (disable it in tactics), as that's the most likely culprit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  The only warrior I have with me is Iron Bull and he doesn't have lunge and slash.  Any other suggestions? 

Message 3 of 5 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem as well, any fight is constantely crashing.  EA, we would love a solution to this.  

Message 4 of 5 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't even done The Descent, or Trespasser and it keeps happening to me. 
Usually during Fade rift battles (Storm Coast, Oasis and Redcliffe Castle to be exact) 
Don't have Lunge and Slash unlocked on any characters either. 

Message 5 of 5 (401 Views)