the architect entered the golden city ?

by Kaki-Busht

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the architect entered the golden city ?

★ Novice

So I am a bit confused. I just read on the wiki that the architect is unique because he was born without the ability to hear the call. 

But the wiki also states that the architect was part of the original 7 magisters who entered the golden city. So my question is...

Was the architect born human like corypheus?

And like him was cast down and became a dark spawn (according to the chantry or got tainted by the already darkened city according to other sources)? 

was he human at one point  

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the architect entered the golden city ?

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Architect

Quote from Wiki:

" Like the other six magisters who reached the Golden City, the Architect was tainted and cast back to Thedas as the first of the darkspawn. Unlike Corypheus who was imprisoned and retained his memory of his life before, the Architect seems to have forgotten his prior existence as a person, knowing only that he is a unique darkspawn  "

this was listed in one of the spoiler sections tags....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

All Replies

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Architect

Quote from Wiki:

" Like the other six magisters who reached the Golden City, the Architect was tainted and cast back to Thedas as the first of the darkspawn. Unlike Corypheus who was imprisoned and retained his memory of his life before, the Architect seems to have forgotten his prior existence as a person, knowing only that he is a unique darkspawn  "

this was listed in one of the spoiler sections tags....

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (432 Views)

★ Novice
i must have missed that... thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (420 Views)