Server Unavailable

by summerrain31

Original Post

server temporarily unavailable

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been playing origins and bought all the downloadable context however the game refuses to connect to the dragon age server. I consistently get a message that the servers are temporarily unavailable. This is not an issue with my internet connection as I have tested that and have no issues with any other product. This is 100% an issue with the server. I have been trying this for over a week with no success. What is being done about fixing this issue? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,317 Views)

Re: server temporarily unavailable

Is this about Dragon Age Origins??  Possibly Xbox version??

Reason I ask, is there has been an known ongoing issue with servers for Xbox DAO.  EA reps have posted in the appropriate forum that they are aware and it is being looked into....which may mean it is on a list somewhere in a low grades techs office to be gotten to when everything else has been done.....but so far, this is all that is known.

I will link to a post by Community rep about this, he says basically it is a multi-company issue with Xbox(microsoft) and EA having to figure everything out between them which adds fun and games to the issue....https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/Known-issue-Problem-with-logging-into-DA-Origins-server...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (1,297 Views)

Server Unavailable

★★ Novice

I've noticed that, for at least the last few weeks, I haven't been able to access the Dragon Age servers at all on my Xbox One. This hasn't been a huge problem for Dragon Age Origins because I have the Deluxe edition with the install disk. But it is a problem with Inquisition because if I can't connect to the server, I can't use a custom world state. I also won't be able to sync rewards via the Golden Nug. I can't even play in progress files because the server won't register my DLC packs that should be there, the Descent, Trespasser, and basically everything else that's included with the Game of the Year edition.

I basically have a game that I now cannot play. I haven't seen any announcements about this either.

Message 3 of 3 (1,161 Views)