Re: "we're unable to connect to ea servers to activate dragon age inquisiti

by AerosHawk

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Since this was burried quickly when I edited my post a few pages back, I just wanted to repost on a current page to see if it helps.This happened to me AFTER patching:

I checked the ORIGIN logs

BEFORE the update, the logs report "License signature is good" on Class: AccessDRMLicense_AccessDigitalV4 and Function "GetLicPrams

AFTER the update, the logs switch to CLASS: "AccessDRM_AccessDigitalV4 and FUNCTION: GetNewLicense the log messages report the following:

License Request Server HTTP response code = 404

License Request Server Response state code=4

(that repeats 4 times and then finally, it reports)

404 error encountered obtaining license.

So apparently, it seems (according to my "middle of the road trouble shooting skills) that after the patch update, Inquisition is forced to look for a new license and is unable to connect to the licensing server - since it cannot connect to the licensing server, it cannot obtain a NEW license and it errors out and shuts down.

Message 391 of 929 (3,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, please fix it Frown

Message 392 of 929 (3,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also unable to play after patching. Very poor that a problem with DRM is preventing customers from playing. DRM should be absolutely seemless and anything less is unacceptable.

Message 393 of 929 (3,215 Views)

★ Novice

After playing Successfully for around 20 hrs, I logged in tonight and recieved the update patch, afterwards I am now getting this error. If the community manager is reading this, this issue needs to be escalated, its obviously affecting multiple people, and a little blurb simply stating "the issue is fixed, try restarting origin" is not going to cut it.  I really hope tech support can get out in front on this one, and not only post an explination of how/ why this is occuring, but also what we/they need to do to fix this.  

Message 394 of 929 (3,201 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried checking cache, logging out, restarting, everything short of a clean re-install and still getting this message. I had 138 hours of no problems beyond some very infrequent crashes that I fixed with a few tweaks, and now this outrage! They rushed a untested patch that has now broken the games of hundreds of us. I demand this get resolved immediately!

Message 395 of 929 (3,163 Views)

★★ Guide

Just wanted to add my voice to the list of people unable to play and still receiving this error. Bummer, I wanted to try the new patch. Frown

Message 396 of 929 (3,077 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yup, same here. Nothing is working.

Message 397 of 929 (3,047 Views)

★★★ Novice

Help im getting this message too.... argh =(

Message 398 of 929 (3,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same!  This is rediculous.  I have a limited amount of time to play this and then this happens.  That will teach me to ever download a patch without waiting for word from others.

Message 399 of 929 (2,986 Views)

★★★ Novice

No suprise i give origin 0 out of 10 and comment "sucks" when the survery pops up!

Message 400 of 929 (2,977 Views)