"Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing" (PC)

by darthdaddybinks

Original Post

"Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing" (PC)

★ Novice

Hello, I have been playing DAI through steam via an EA Play membership. It ran out today, but I resubscribed, and ever since I've been getting this message that I'm missing DLC so I can't load the save I've been playing. I've tried just about every suggestion when it comes to the issue and nothing has worked. Has anyone found a fix to this specifically for EA Play on steam?

Message 1 of 3 (1,201 Views)

Re: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing&q

Community Manager

Hey @darthdaddybinks To check do you have any running AV, or Firewall running that may be interfering with communication so Steam can register you should have access to the content again? If not, we can also look at some of the workarounds suggested here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,165 Views)

Re: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing&q

★ Guide
@darthdaddybinks You have the same problem as a bunch of us. There's a workaround. Hit me up on Discord. Please give XP in the below thread to continue to draw attention to the issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-DA-I-says-I-m-missing-DLC-I-d...
Message 3 of 3 (1,149 Views)