Re: "From the Beyond" won't complete

by mrsrachelm

Original Post

"From the Beyond" won't complete

★★★ Novice

I have the quest "From the Beyond" in the Exalted Plains, and Keeper Hawen has no dialogue to finish the quest despite the journal telling me to speak with him.

I did previously talk to him about another dalish quest and selected all of his current dialogue options, but it still didn't complete the quest. I've finished everything else for the Dalish and in the Exalted Plains. Keeper Hawen now only has the dialogue option [Leave].

I'm unsure if I even got xp or anything for the quest. I can't reload and go back before I attempted the quest because that was 15+ hours ago. I didn't notice it hadn't completed until I was cleaning up my journal/collectibles right before the ending of the game.

Message 1 of 3 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here! I already killed everything, and he's got nothing to say to me, but it says to talk to him :/

Message 2 of 3 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I've recruited the Dalish who wanted to join the inq, did all the quests for the daligh in the camp including the supplies one, have full approval of the Dalish, and the quest won't update as finished. It's rather frustrating. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,009 Views)