Re: "CHALLENGE DATA IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"

by Se7enFangs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"CHALLENGE DATA IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

For over a week now I have been unable to access my achievements in multiplayer, I keep getting the error message "Challenge Data is Temporarily Unavailable". I am also unable to check it on hq.dragonage.com

Message 1 of 2 (460 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
@Fenrir_WMPL A community manager on another topic has replied with they have sent it up the chain and will update us when there is more info or it is resolved. It seems to be a universal issue across all platforms. If you also look on EAHelp's twitter, they have addressed that there are outages with games. Safe to say this is most likely being worked on. We just have to be patient Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@Fenrir_WMPL A community manager on another topic has replied with they have sent it up the chain and will update us when there is more info or it is resolved. It seems to be a universal issue across all platforms. If you also look on EAHelp's twitter, they have addressed that there are outages with games. Safe to say this is most likely being worked on. We just have to be patient Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)