nVidia gamestream controller support for the SHIELD Tablet

by jigar7

Original Post

nVidia gamestream controller support for the SHIELD Tablet

★ Novice

Hi,

DA Inquisition has been a great release by EA after a really long time! But I really don't know why the controller support is so pathetic.

I would really like to play DA3 via my SHIELD tablet hooked to my TV but DA fails to recognize any controller input while using the nVidia Controller with the SHIELD Tablet in console mode.

It's a shame that EA works with nVidia tech and can't get gamestream support at launch, especially where there are only 2 devices to add to the support list... the SHIELD Portable & the tablet... Frown

Really waiting for a fix from EA on this one. There is a fix which requires me to have another controller plugged into my rig all the time but I don't want to buy another controller just for gamestream to work.

Message 1 of 3 (1,622 Views)

Re: nVidia gamestream controller support for the SHIELD Tablet

Community Manager

At the moment, only the 360 and One controllers are supported, sorry. It would certainly be nice to have broader support, but I'm not aware of the plans regarding this. If and when this changes, we'll be sure to let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,618 Views)

Re: nVidia gamestream controller support for the SHIELD Tablet

★★★★★ Novice

Any update on this? Alternatively, are xbox One wireless controllers guaranteed to work if I go buy one? 

Message 3 of 3 (1,096 Views)