Re: limited exclusive dlc

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

limited exclusive dlc

★★ Novice

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to get the 3 exclusive dlc from back when inquisition launched? They are the newegg logitech promotional dlc, the amd radeon in game gift pack, and the prima guide bonus content.

I was mostly interested in the 3 mounts that came with these dlc, just wondering if there's a way to get them. Unfortunately I couldn't get an answer from support about this.

Message 1 of 4 (1,751 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kyrthyn

I see that you like asking questions about exclusive DLCs for BioWare games, but I'm not really surprised - sometimes they have really cool items in those offers Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have good news... again Frown

We don't have codes for those items available anymore nor we can generate more of them. They're usually quite limited and get distributed by retailers themselves.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,725 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kyrthyn

I see that you like asking questions about exclusive DLCs for BioWare games, but I'm not really surprised - sometimes they have really cool items in those offers Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have good news... again Frown

We don't have codes for those items available anymore nor we can generate more of them. They're usually quite limited and get distributed by retailers themselves.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,726 Views)

★★ Novice

Was hoping for maybe a bundle like the one release for dragon age origins and 2 with exclusive dlc like this. But thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 4 (1,691 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kyrthyn;  Yeah, it's too bad you can't get those exclusives any more.  (But that's part of what makes them... exclusive.)

The Light-Torn Steed rocks!

DAI - Light Torn in the Western Approach (c).png

Message 4 of 4 (1,673 Views)