inquisition pig

by johncleeds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

inquisition pig

★★ Novice

The golden pig statue, that was purchased in Val Royal, that used to be stored in the crafting areas is now missing in all of my saves, for every character I created.  How do I get it back?

Message 1 of 5 (1,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: inquisition pig

[ Edited ]
Hero

You mean the Golden Nug? If it's missing, check your internet connection and whether you're logged into your EA account. It only works if you're online and connected to the Dragon Age servers. There were some issues earlier today with connection to the Dragon Age Keep. Maybe that issue caused problems with the Golden Nug as well.

The Golden Nug is not purchased in Val Royeaux as far as I remember.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,236 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

You mean the Golden Nug? If it's missing, check your internet connection and whether you're logged into your EA account. It only works if you're online and connected to the Dragon Age servers. There were some issues earlier today with connection to the Dragon Age Keep. Maybe that issue caused problems with the Golden Nug as well.

The Golden Nug is not purchased in Val Royeaux as far as I remember.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]

Exactly. If I recall correctly, the 'Golden Nug' is a 'new game+' type mechanic that does rely on being logged in.

The 'Giant Nug' on the other hand is a rideable mount that may be purchased in Val Royeaux.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,062 Views)

Is it just me, or does it look like the legs of the Inquisitor should be ripped off when riding that thing??  LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]

@mcsupersport wrote:

Is it just me, or does it look like the legs of the Inquisitor should be ripped off when riding that thing??  LOL

Ha. Not something I'd considered, to be honest with you, but I see your point... Standard smile

Might need to check how it looks with a Dwarf on top...

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (1,029 Views)