inquisition blackscreen after messi loading screen

by grimzange

Original Post

Re: inquisition blackscreen after messi loading screen

@Massakur

Your most likely issue is the software installed to use your Razor mouse/hardware.  It is a known issue where the Razor software causes issues.  I have heard there is a process that I think links some of the online components for Razor, chatting and stuff, that is the actual issue, but Razor software and DAI don't get along.  So your most likely fix is to uninstall your Razor software. IF that fixes it, you can reinstall it and then disable different processes for it until you find the culprit and that would allow you to keep the rest of the functionality of the software and still play the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1251 of 1,253 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, that did not fix it. I even used a different mouse and it's still not working.

Message 1252 of 1,253 (1,402 Views)

@Massakur

So you uninstalled all Razor software from your system and it still didn't work??( I actually think it is only the online tracking or some such that needs to be disabled)

You have whitelisted/put in exceptions on your anti-virus for DAI, Origin and DAI saves folder??

You also need to double check windows updates to your system, as DxDiag shows several update failures.

Have you tried clean booting your system to see if the game works in that environment??  Most often this issue is caused by a cross program interference, usually Anti-Virus, followed by Razor, and then things such as TeamSpeak13, or some other program.  Clean booting usually can help narrow down the search by verifying that it is interference and allows you to slowly bring more and more programs back as you search for culprit.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 1253 of 1,253 (1,380 Views)