goodbye dlc

by Insolentia13

Original Post

goodbye dlc

★★ Novice

I got EA play in Steam. And everything was just fine. But recently I decided to buy a game. And since this time I cant play DAI with DLC. This is extremely disappointing because NOTHING can fix it. I installed the game on a completely new system. And it didn't help too, so it's not about the old or wrong files. Moreover, techsupport (Steam and Origin) can't do anything. So please, explain me, why should I and other players be left without the game they paid for? Why is no one working to solve this problem? Why do players have to deal with problems that are completely not their fault?

Message 1 of 7 (759 Views)

Re: goodbye dlc

Community Manager

Hey @Insolentia13 what is happening when you try to play the game?

Are you seeing an error message of any kind?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

I can play the game. No any errors etc. But there no DLC.

Message 3 of 7 (699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Insolentia13 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (689 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, but... I've contacted with live support. They don't know what to do. The only thing I was adviced was to make posts here. 

Message 5 of 7 (685 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Insolentia13 as the issue is occurring in Steam then I would also recommend speaking with Steam support who will be able to take a look at your account with you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Steam says that everything is fine on its part.

Message 7 of 7 (655 Views)