find the warden/crestwood

by gilgalahad1313

Original Post

Accepted Solution

find the warden/crestwood

★★★★ Novice

I've spoken to hawke, varrick and josephine after here lies the abyss and the find the warden mission never showed up nor did crestwood open. I'm confused. Is there yet another pre-requisite?

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: find the warden/crestwood

Once you speak to Hawke, you are supposed to have crestwood on your table map to then use points to unlock and explore.....it may have something like find the warden or something listed on the map, just below the Coast map icon where you recruit Iron Bull, and next to the Deep roads expansion.  Table map, the one with your three advisors that you can dispatch/assign missions too, located down a hall near where Josephine sits in Skyhold.

If it didn't unlock, then sounds like a glitch.  If you have a pre-unlock save, then verify your install files, and try the sequence again.  If you don't have one....ick.

If it did unlock but you overlooked it because it is "named" the find the warden or something, then well now you know and good luck......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (550 Views)

All Replies

Re: find the warden/crestwood

Once you speak to Hawke, you are supposed to have crestwood on your table map to then use points to unlock and explore.....it may have something like find the warden or something listed on the map, just below the Coast map icon where you recruit Iron Bull, and next to the Deep roads expansion.  Table map, the one with your three advisors that you can dispatch/assign missions too, located down a hall near where Josephine sits in Skyhold.

If it didn't unlock, then sounds like a glitch.  If you have a pre-unlock save, then verify your install files, and try the sequence again.  If you don't have one....ick.

If it did unlock but you overlooked it because it is "named" the find the warden or something, then well now you know and good luck......

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (551 Views)